1. Cleanse: You wanna cleanse your face, and because I like to procrastinate things all the time I tend to force myself to do this just after I woke up because if I don't, I will not do it later. So I take my personal favorite cleanser (cetaphil) and a cotton pad; first I wet my face and then I apply the cleanser in a circular motion with my fingers or if I have a little extra time I would use my clearasonic, I do this for about 1 minute and then with the cotton pad I rinse everything off leaving my face all clean and even moisturized.
2. Exfoliate: This is very important, because you don't wanna get those nasty black heads all over your nose so I recommend doing this twice a week, alaways moisturize after you exfoliate or you'll get all those flakes all over your face and that's not cute at all!
3. Moisturize: As I said, this is one of the most important things if you wanna keep your face looking good and healthy, make sure you use a natural moisturizing, if you don't want to spend a lot on this product you can use coconut oil, just make sure you use it before you wash your face, leave it for about 15 minutes and then you continue washing your face, this will make your skin look gorgeous!
4. Sleep: The most easy thing to do for me because I love sleeping, but I know sometimes I have homework to do or I just spend a lot of time in my computer, but trying to sleep 8 to 9 hours a day will help you look fresh and young, becasue as you may know when you sleep, skin rejuvenation takes place and the cells undergo a process of repair. So try to sleep as much as you can, your body will thank you later!
5. Hydrate: It cannot be easier than drinking 8 cups of water per day, your skin will be in perfect condition. If you have dry skin this will help you a lot!
So this is it for today's blog, hope you liked it, tell me what you think in the comments if you'd like and I see you next week! Bye!
Young et Beautiful