I can't believe 2014 is almost over, but 2015 is coming, and with that a lot of new trends and products to try, so today I wanted to show you my beauty favorites of 2014, I wanted to do something different for this blog because I just reached 500 followers and I'm so excited! so I maked a video, I really hope you enjoy my first video!
- The body shop Almond hand & nail cream
- Urban decay Naked palette
- Tarte blush "flush"
- Revlon highlighter "rose glow"
- The balm bronzer "bahama mama"
- Davines Universal treatment
- Perry Ellis 18 perfume
- Benefit Better than BB "05 beige"
- Baby skin primer
- Baby lips "cherry me"
- L'oreal 24h infalible eyeliner
- Rimmel concealer
- Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder
- Ecotools kabuki brush
- Maybelline color elixir "085 hibiscus haven"
- Revlon colorburst matte balm "shameless"
- Benefit watts up highlighter
- Naked basics palette
Hope you liked this blog post! See you soon,
xo, Young et Beautiful