Let's review them, shall we?
- Covergirl: Haute Pink Twist 220
- Covergirl: Watermelon Twist 215
- Revlon: Striking 240
- Revlon: Shameless 215
Now, I know that there are revlon laquer balms but I didn't get any of them, the covergirl balms are shiny and the revlon ones are matte.
1. Revlon balms last more than the covergirl ones, maybe because of the formula; bad thing is that they dry my lips out, so I had to put a balm underneath the lipstick
2. Covergirl balms doesn't last that long, but they are very moisturizing the only thing I didn't like is that they're a little bit sheer.
3. Revlon crayons are super pigmented! The color of the tube is the color that is gonna be on your lips!
I end up liking both of them, they both have pro's and con's but they complement each other. If I want sheer lips I go for the covergirl ones, if I want vibrant colored lips I'd use the revlon crayons.
Hope you enjoy! See you soon, bye.
Disclaimer: This isn't sponsored.